Business Development Manager
WWG is an Italian software house with twenty years of experience in the software development market. We work with companies of all sizes (including startups!) to make the most of all the resources available to make their businesses increasingly resilient, agile and efficient.
We have clients in the fashion, food and manufacturing sectors and we believe in a flexible, innovative model. We try to create valuable projects by working together with partners and customers by promoting tests, prototypes and open innovation projects. For twenty years our developers have been helping companies with e-commerce, configurations, mobile apps, web apps, interactive catalogues and various types of platforms.
As part of an expansion project, our group (made up of professionals specialised in the management of high-tech projects) is looking for a Full-time, remote Business Development Manager with the following professional profile:
- Sourcing potential customers, sales partners and industry experts
- Planning the multichannel approaching strategy and content (Linkedin, email, phone, marketing) and approaching via all channels
- Preparing market entry plans & market research
- Gathering business needs at existing customers
- Optimizing business profitability
- Closing deals on service-based contracts or on time-based contracts
- Demonstrating creativity, persistence, and credibility in reaching out to Owners, Operators, and C-Suite leadership
- Gathering, analyzing, and presenting target company information to the M&A team and company executives
- Coordinating meetings with prospective clients, including preparing presentations, subject matter accuracy, scheduling meetings, selecting technical personnel for projects and collecting feedback from everyone involved.
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth
- Sales mindset
- Relevant education in business, economics, and marketing
- C1 Level English (Italian is a bonus)
- Good communicator
- Ready to work remotely
- Experience: Mid-level
Benefits and Perks e.g.:
- International, friendly work team and informal environment
- Employment contract of indefinite duration
- WWG Academy – Continuous learning
- Well-being benefits
- Volunteer opportunities, support for volunteering, and matching of donations
- Flexible work arrangements (remote work/hybrid models)
- Smart working
- Paid time off e.g.:
- Vacation days
- Sick days
- Personal leave
If any of the above applies we would love to connect and discuss more!