WWG is a software house with 20 years of experience in the software development market. As part of an expansion project the group consists of professionals specialized in managing projects with high technological content, research candidates with the following professional profile.
Information on job vacancies
We work with companies of all sizes (even startups!) to try to exploit until the last, all the resources available to make them more resilient, agile and efficient their business.
We have customers in fashion, food, Manifacturing and believe in a flexible innovation model. We try to create valuable projects working together with partners and customers promoting tests, prototypes and open innovation projects.For twenty years, our developers have been helping companies with e-commerce, configurators, mobile apps, web apps, interactive catalogues and various types of platforms.
- Excellent practical experience in developing Java/node.js enterprise backend applications
- Excellent knowledge experience in developing Restful Apis
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and Nosql databases
- Good knowledge and understanding of authorization, authentication and security
- Good knowledge and experience on containerization – Docker
- Good knowledge and experience on AWS services – EKS, EC2, RDS, S3, IAM
- Knowledge of agile development techniques
- Use of unit and e2e testing techniques
- Excellent understanding of Infrastructure-as-Code (Iac) of infrastructure as code – Terraform training / aws
- Excellent knowledge of Kubernetes containers – EKS / Kubernetes
- Excellent knowledge of Devops and CICD pipeline (Jenkins, AWS CI tools)
- MongoDB, Redis, ElastiCache, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, RDS
What we offer:
- International work team and informal environment
- Employment contract of indefinite duration
- Modern and functional workplace
- Possibility to work in smart working
- Constant performance review during the year