Kosko uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to measure key personality traits.
This technology can be used for recruitment and selection as well as coaching and development.
- Creating high-performing teams is challenging for most managers and HR professionals. You need to build a team that is aligned on strategy, has the skills needed for execution, and will continue to grow as the business grows. These are tremendous pressures even on the most seasoned manager.
- Each person is unique and has their own way of communicating. That is why diverse strategies and tactics should be used to ensure that everyone is heard and noticed.
- A lack of self-awareness leads to misunderstandings when communicating.
- In companies, there is a general lack of connection among team members.
All that you need to do this is in one app: from taking personality tests and their analysis to personal improvements and building efficient teams.
Step 1: Take testsOnce you sign up, you take a series of personality tests. Personality tests are designed and approved by a team of specialists in the field of psychology.
Once the tests are completed, Kosko provides you with a comprehensive and visually appealing report to give you an in-depth look at your core personality as well as how it affects your work and the people around you. Along with the report, it provides you with recommendations on workshops to visit and literature to consult in order to grow and improve yourself. You can access the results in an individual dashboard at any time, retake tests and check new updates.
Step 2: Track your team progressTracking employee performance is crucial to the success of any company. Employees want to feel like they're moving in the right direction and they want that feedback from their managers. What's more, coming up with a plan to not only improve but also reward your workers is integral to keeping them happy and productive.
With Kosko's intuitive dashboard, businesses, HR or managers can:
- See each employee's talents and weaknesses to help guide development
- Encourage your employees to take part in training opportunities that help develop skill sets
- Listen to your employees' feedback for areas for improvement and implement new practices at work
- Make sure each department is running efficiently.
- Build better teams
Step 3: Build better teamsKosko's AI-fueled algorithm is great at analyzing your workplace and employees' personal features. It then decides where each employee fits in best — allowing them to communicate more efficiently, understand one another better, and work as a cohesive unit. The results are significant: an increase in productivity and job satisfaction, as well as fewer issues within teams.
Kosko is a revolutionary teambuilding solution for modern businesses.
It is an AI-powered platform for corporations, small enterprises, and individuals that helps them to learn more about their surroundings and themselves.
Kosko analyses important personality factors using machine learning, artificial intelligence and NLP techniques to assist in coaching and development as well as the recruiting and selection process.
These are the major benefits of Kosko:
- Helps Employees Understand Themselves
- Helps Employees Understand Each Other
- Helps Teams Build Relationships and Trust
- Helps Teams Understand Their Unique Challenges
- Helps managers to build better teams
- Helps C-suite to build better company
Kosko is focused on both the technical aspects of functionality, as well as on the best psychological approach.
Here are the three principles behind the app:
- Scientifically proven
Kosko is based on years of academic research and has been approved by leading scientists in the field of psychology
- NLP approach
Kosko uses a neurolinguistic programming method to analyze how people communicate and how this affects their behavior
- AI data analysis
Kosko uses the power of AI to help you analyze data from your employees and use it to improve team dynamics
Team building is not something you do every once in a while.
It’s a continuous process that should be happening all the time.
If you want to build a successful team, you need to be proactive and make the effort.
Using Kosko will not only help you to improve your team’s productivity, it will also help you to become a better leader and grow your business.
For more information visit our website: www.kosko.it
and understand the personality of your employees
to help build better teams.