Salesforce + developer
WWG is an Italian software house with twenty years of experience in the software development market. We work with companies of all sizes (including startups!) to make the most of all the resources available to make their businesses increasingly resilient, agile and efficient.
We have clients in the fashion, food and manufacturing sectors and we believe in a flexible, innovative model. We try to create valuable projects by working together with partners and customers by promoting tests, prototypes and open innovation projects. For twenty years our developers have been helping companies with e-commerce, configurations, mobile apps, web apps, interactive catalogues and various types of platforms.
We are looking for a Full-time, remote Developer with Salesforce experience.
- Good communicator
- Ready to work remotely
- English (level B2+)
- willing to get involved and learn new technologies and products
- available for short, medium and long-term business trips
- Experience: minimum entry-level
What will set you apart?
- Familiarity with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Site Genesis platform. Maybe even have a certificate?
Benefits and Perks e.g.:
- International, friendly work team and informal environment
- Employment contract of indefinite duration
- WWG Academy – Continuous learning
- Well-being benefits
- Volunteer opportunities, support for volunteering, and matching of donations
- Flexible work arrangements (remote work/hybrid models)
- Smart working
- Paid time off e.g.:
- Vacation days
- Sick days
- Personal leave
- If any of the above applies we would love to connect and discuss more!