WWG is an Italian software house with twenty years of experience in the software development market. We work with companies of all sizes (including startups!) to make the most of all the resources available to make their businesses increasingly resilient, agile and efficient.
We have clients in the fashion, food and manufacturing sectors and we believe in a flexible, innovative model. We try to create valuable projects by working together with partners and customers by promoting tests, prototypes and open innovation projects. For twenty years our developers have been helping companies with e-commerce, configurations, mobile apps, web apps, interactive catalogues and various types of platforms.
As part of an expansion project, our group (made up of professionals specialised in the management of high-tech projects) is looking for candidates with the following professional profile.
What are we looking for?
– Mid-level Scrum Master
– Good communication skills (English C1 is required, if no certification is available we will ask for an English test, both written and oral) in low context culture/ environment
– Proven knowledge of the Agile/Scrum methodology
– Knowledge of digital / IT products
Additional Requirements (nice to have):
– Bachelor in any humanistic faculty, including psychology
– Additional languages – advanced/ fluent (Italian is a plus)
– Scrum Master certifications or similar
What we offer:
– International, very friendly work team and business casual environment
– Interesting projects and environment to grow
– Employment contract/ B2B, full-time
– Possibility to work in smart working
– Remote position
– Performance review throughout the year
– Great benefits package including but not limited to:
Private health care insurance
Fitness benefit program
Mental health prevention services
Online courses of your choice.
Please submit your CV in English